**i just don't think it'd be healthy for a child to try and understand at
such a young age**

you know what i don't even want to understand at my age (i'm 20 by the way)?
why my mom even finds my dad attractive enough to do him not once, but at
least twice (as to create me and my brother)... and i bet they do it more...
and you know what?  the thought of it repulses me... i'd be shocked to fuck
if i was 5 and saw mommy getting a huge helping of daddy's bratwurst.  i love
my parents, but i do not love their loins.  there are lots of things that
aren't really that healthy for a young child to try to understand, but you
know what, the kid is going to have to realize the way things are
sometimes... and really, isn't that the better way?  or would it be better if
they waited until they were 18?  or maybe they could find out when the older
creepy neighbor starts touching them when their bathing suit covers?  i just
don't understand why it becomes unhealthy when it's two members of the same
sex.  just watch some hardcore porn miss amy... tell me that all of that shit
isn't disturbing, even when it's snatch vs. hog.

love and me loving the list for picking up on this,

leigh