ok, so you have to, have to, have to tell me how big your balls got... for
some odd reason i have some obsession with freaky balls... like i bugged my
friend for months to show me his one huge nut.  it was pretty much the size
one one normal set,  but it was only one... but how does a hernia affect the,
um, surface area of ones nads?  educate us all my dear...

oooh... and how does one know that their balls are average?  does one rent
like porn, freeze frame it, run up to the tv with their pants around their
ankles and have their friends compare?... if i had balls that's how i'd do it.

love and mrs. wrinkles,

leigh