ok, about 2 weeks ago, i was bored at work, what else is new right?  but anyways, i was reading movie line and there was a contest to win tickets for a special advanced screening of "Cecil B. Demented".  to make a long story short i ended up winning.  so now i have tickets for 2 people on wednesday, august 9th.  the problem is that the movie is on the same night as avail.  i havent seen avail in years and its been so long since they have come here, i dont wanna miss em!  should i pay my tribute to avail and then john waters?  or john waters, and hope that avail will come back around another time.  agh!

Love and Lemmings

Blake Sinclair

oh, p.s.   lastnight i saw dillinger escape plan, isis and candiria and was blown away.  ive seen dillinger escape plan before and they never come short of amazing in my book, but what stole the show for me was isis.  good lord!  does it get any heavier?  it sounded like a cross between noothrush, jesuit and some awsome noise band.  if anyone on this list is into music other than indie pop/emo, check this show out, im sure it'll come to your city soon.