which reminds me of an episode of a recent episode of Lyricists Lounge
(Oh yes, dont deny it,bad comedy performed in the form of rap mixed
with super star rappers such as Crazy-Bone, and DMX, and then throw in
some shitty freestyle rappin at the end, its the ingredients for
amazing TV) The parents insisted that there son was gay signing him up
for ballet lessons and such when he wasnt, they thought everyone else
has someone gay in their family so it must be him, the thing is the
parent were white and he was black, they adopted him so they could
have a little black kid in their family.....

and shit, i forget who said it but yesterday someone said something to
the effect of white trash arent responsible enough to cover their
cock, so the rest of us shouldnt have babies and adopt theirs, what
the fuck is that? My reward for not being white trash is not gonna be
years and years of jerking off in the corner on a greensweat shirt.
And if its gonna be trailer=babies and responisblity=adopt then gimme
the shittiest trailer money can buy cause i want the freedom to plant
my sperm in a nice little egg and not get shit for it

dusty does indeed rock the casbah