My Mother runs a bed and breakfast here at my house.  We've met a lot of
really nice people, and some strange ones.  This one eccentric Jewish Dentist
keeps on coming back.  Why?  I don't know.
In fact, he is standing in my driveway wearing a BRIGHT RED SPEEDO waxing his
car.  He also has a lime green one; maybe I'll see that one later.  He stinks
up my house; he has incredibly large man breasts; he has a huge lump on his
forehead and a worse lisp than Isaac Brock.
People usually come to the Hamptons to enjoy the beaches and the night life.
He doesn't, he stays at my fucking house for the entire weekend.  My
neighbors probably think that my Mom is dating this guy, great.
I just looked out of my window to see what he is doing.  He's still cleaning
his car.
I forgot to mention that he has a pony tail and he's going bald.
If your parents are thinking about running a bed and breakfast, just say NO.

Phil