Monday.. is not a fun day...
and tuesday...  another bluesday...
wednesday it's getting better
thursday doesn't matter
and friday...  is the last day...

And then it
W-EE-K-E-N-D it's WEEKEND!!

Thought I would cheer everyone up with some Arling and Cameron.

I felt out of touch with 'The List' so I thought I would post something,
even if it was devoid of any relevent content.

I was initially against posting bands I like, because it leads to lots of
'yeah, i like them' 'me too' sort of stuff, but with this list I've caught
on to a lot of great things that I now like so I will share...

When in CA my friends sister said Modest Mouse reminder her of Polvo, so I
got some and sure enough, it sort of does at times, the drums and guitars at
least.  Find Exploded Drawings.

Can't get enough Blonde Redhead, esp. them doing Sergei Gainsborough music,
and if you don't dig him, you should, if I could spell his name right.

Speaking of french guys, anyone have the pavement bootleg where Steve is
trying his best to converse with the European audience and he says, "Le
Sport Coitiff!" or whatever the cheesy tennis gear is called.

And then I can't get enough of the genious of Dismemberment Plans, "Doin the
Standing Still".

"They weren't moving to the new dance called the standing still"  -- ooohh
oooh wwahhhhh!!!

Murder City Devils.. Swingin' in the breeze.. dripping something on the
ground.. he was a good man! He was a young man! It should have been me.. it
should have been you...  a victim of the PRESS... GANG....  !!

LES SAVY FAV - CUT IT OUT.  If I keep listening to this it may become song
of the year.

Sam Prekop/Sea and Cake, I'm skinny deeping in a sea of sea and cake and sam
and trying to figure out what's the best of what he has but it's all pretty
darn good esp. for summer, The Kiss stands out as does the last song on side
A of the SP solo record, I don't know the title.

And last, but not least Kid Koala.. some guys said hey put Kid Koala on your
shoutcast so I did and I thank him for it, may not be your thing, but he's
the only guy close to DJ shadow who can make songs with samples but not use
electronic noise like errrr eeeeehhhh  bleep bloop.

Still have a steady stream of mouse, mostly fruit that and moon and,
jfkdls;a.

And to that guy who made the big complaint about pc people or whatever, I
don't know what you are talking about.  I haven't ever visited any web site
about Indian people, the closest things was that Turkish page with that guy
that said, "I want to kiss you!" but that turned out to be a clever hoax I
think.

Zach
Your mother likes it
Your father likes it
Your Aunt Netta watches it everynight on the VCR.