I've only been on this list for two weeks, and have yet to post (until now),
but have throughly enjoyed all of your amusing postings, despite the
frequent forays into non MM topics such as Promise Ring, The Real World
(which does suck) and the homosexual parents debate/roasting ....and there
IS more to life than Modest Mouse anyway, right?   All of you, keep writing
e-mails to your hearts content, and I'll keep reading them....Modest Mouse
related or not.

chad