Chris, get them nuts ready. I recorded the FIRST show of that tour with my
MD recorder. It came out perfect. It was at the Redmond Firehouse Teen
Center.(WA) Pretty much just an old little abandon fire house. There were
probably 50 people there. I can't say enough how awesome that show was. I'll
trade a CD copy of it if you can come up with something I want. Preferably
some other bootleg and not your testicles. No offence, I'm sure your
testicles are fine. I just don't know what I'd do with 4......

<<On a final note..anybody catch the most underrated songwriting duo of the
<<last decade Jon Auer / Ken Stringfellow (Posies) on their acoustic tour??
<<If anyone recorded this I will also give you my left and right nut...ok
<<well..just see above...

<<Thanks...
<<chris

Neil Johnston