Someone who I now think must be very smart said:

"the fact that bardo pond is bringing their version of
the smackdown to yr house....
new 10'' being released this week and new lp soon to
be unleashed"

YES, true dat.  Bardo and Godspeed unite, raze
countless venues, pillage and plunder to their hearts'
content.  The new 10" is great, it's going to blow the
brick house down, little pigs.  And the new material
is smoking as well, I taped them in Philly last month.

You can order yr copy of the new 10" direct from Three
Lobed Records right here:

http://www.threelobed.com/bardo/

lordy mama,
*phiL*