To whoever was asking about the Fountainhead, I highly recommend that book.
It was one of my favorite books in high school, and it had quite an
influence on me.   It has a better story than Atlas Shrugged, although Atlas
Shrugged has a more in depth explanation of Rand's philosophy.  I didn't
really enjoy Anthem that much.  It seemed a little too obvious an allegory
to me.  But of course, that was probably due to Rand being new to English.
It's amazing how good a writer she is (in English) for someone who grew up
speaking Russian.  The long and the short: I highly recommend The
Fountainhead.

Another Ayn Rand reader for Nader.