oops, too late! i already did it. thanks for the advice anyways.

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Silva
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2000 1:02 PM
Subject: RE: [MMouse]: guidence needed

 << let me ask you indie-kids a question: would it be totally stupid if i got the burning airlines logo tattooed on my forearm? it wouldn't be for the purpose of declaring my love for the band, but simply because i like the design. i wouldn't get it too big, probably just about half my forearm. what do you all think? yea or nay? >>

I got my first tattoo 9 years ago when I was 18 and I'm currently working on my 13th tattoo (needs color). One thing I have to say is, if it's your first tattoo then I would strongly suggest you put it somewhere other than your forearm. I struggled with this for years. When you get a tattoo you want people to see it, but for your first I would refrain. Also I have stayed away from getting anything that has to do with a band. I've met probably 7 people that got the Sick Of It All dragon tattooed on them. It's a cool looking design the first time you see it but... Also you might be pegged as a Burning Airlines fanatic, which might be allright if you continue to like them and they continue to put out good music. Personally I think tattoos are way too permanant and personal to have on my body that I didn't draw myself or have a freind draw. I would suggest finding someone (if you know of a GOOD tattoo shop then talk to someone there) who is a good artist and show them the design tell them what you're like etc. and have them draw you a couple designs. Take a look at them and tell them what you like and dislike about them and try again. Another suggestion is hold on to that design for 6 months to a year and see if you still want to get it.

Just some suggestions