< << what what what?!!?!?  did i miss another kevin smith movie coming out?
 what
  movie is it?  jaosn lee rocks every movie he has ever been in.  please
  inform me. >>

 well from what i understand, after smith makes 'view askew 5' which will be
 another jersey movie, he'll be making a fletch book into a movie. front
 runners to play fletch are ben affleck and jason lee. i vote lee. and i pray
 lee has a similar role to his mallrats/amy one than his dogma one in this
 upcoming jersey movie. >>

You didn't miss a Kevin Smith movie.  I was talking about the new Cameron
Crowe movie, Almost Famous, which Jason Lee has a pretty big role in.

I don't understand wanting to see Jason Lee play a role similar to his
mallrats/chasing amy role. I mean, it was funny, and fit him prefectly, but I
don't want to see him do the same thing over and over. Personally, I loved
him in AF, because the role was so different from anything he had done. Hell,
I liked him in Enemy of the State too.

But then, I hated Chasing Amy. So maybe it's just me.
.mer.