In a message dated 8/20/00 8:35:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< Somebody mentioned Ann Jillian in a sitcom, and it
 reminded me of another Ann Jillian show with Crystal
 Bernard [Wings] called "It's a Living" about a bunch
 of waitresses that worked in a fancy club/restaurant.
 Primo stuff for the bad sitcom junkie. >>

oh. my. god. I completely forgot about this show. Its what I always used to
watch when i stayed home sick from school in junior high. so good. but don't
forget the key part of the show: the scummy piano player always hitting on
the waitresses.

oh oh, and bosom buddies. yeah, i loved this show. my roommate bought a video
of two episodes from Ebay last year. I was in peter scolari heaven. he's so
damn cute.

.mer.