I think that's pretty ridiculous. First off, why were you even listening if
you were only going to freak out if you heard something you liked? Second,
"cross over?" What does that mean? Their music hasn't changed. Christ, they
were going to tour with The Beasties, Rage, and No Doubt....all very radio
friendly bands. Is it that hard to believe that there is a commercial
audience for ATDI? The radio station I work for plays ATDI. Granted, not as
much as I would like, but still...I'm glad we play them. These boys need to
sell records, ya know.

If I missed the point..please..explain why radio play is a bad thing. I don't
get it.

Yesterday at work someone brought up the fact that some station in the
midwest is playing Modest Mouse, and it is one of their most popular songs. I
said that we should be playing them also...but no one seemed to give a shit.
Fuck, I'd be thrilled to hear Modest Mouse once or twice instead of Papa
Roach for the billionth time.

grand royal aint indie,
.meredith.