Damn it, you cant keep calling yourself special just becuase you have no
legs, in fact thats not special, thats just busted, you dont see me going
around calling myself special just becuase my dicks so big do you? and
remember missy who payed for that wheel chair?if it wasnt for me you'de
still be crawling along in the dirt with full length pants and a '87 guns
and roses tour t shirt and a nappy ass feathered hair cut. and one more
thing, stop trying to front on that speak and spell you aint no steven
hawkings

i am so filled with just one girl
dusty