Ok, I hope I don't piss everyone on this MODEST MOUSE mailing list off but I
just want to say that I don't think ATDI is so special. At the Drive-In was
supose to go on tour with the Beaste Boys and Rage. You don't get much more
main stream than that. They don't seem like an indie rock band. They seem
like a band who signed to a good lable and are now going to make it big. And
yes they do sound like a lot of the stuff on the radio and everyone would
like them if they got a chance to hear them. They have all the key Main
Stream elements. Heavey guitar, screaming vocal, high energy and a crazy
live show. Sound like anyone you know....Korn, Limp Bizket, Rage. Basicly
these guys were'nt made to stay small, they've got the big time writen all
over them. Don't get me wrong now. I like their music. I'm just saying with
the Heavey Hardcore trend going on right now don't expect these guys NOT to
get any attention.

neil

>i just wanted to bitch to some people that would care, so i was on my way
>home and listening to the 9 o 'clock cock fight (play two new songs and
>people call in and say the one they like best) on my local trendy radio
>station (i dont have a cd player in my car) ANYWAY they played one by
cypress
>hill and then followed it by At the Drive- In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  eeek! that
>makes me unhappy i didn't listen to the responses, but i doubt people like
>them- they soudn too different from lit and creed and whatever other bland
>band is on the air waves these days  no purpose to this message; i just
feel
>like ATDI was especially one of those bands that should not make the cross
>over
>        katherine

Neil Johnston