So who thinks ATDI sounds like Korn and Limp Bizkit?
I'm not personally offended, but a little confused.
The last time I heard ATDI, they weren't trying to
fuse metal and hip-hop.  They don't sound like Blink
182 either. So I don't know who they sound like that
gets played in heavy rotation on major radio stations.

To whomever posted that nonsense:  q-tips or any
facsimile thereof.  Stick one in each ear and rotate
1/4 to 1/2 turn in each direction.  Be careful not to
insert the swab too far.  Repeat with a new swab until
no waxy residue appears on the cotton.

BTW, I hope ATDI get bigger than baby jesus.

Tommy