Could someone please tell me how to reply to a post?  I just can't get it
right.  I will gladly explain why I hate the radio.  They play the stupidest
bands of all time.  Creed, Limp Bizkit, Korn, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182.  Then
when a good song comes along, like Pedro the Lion's "Big Trucks," you never
hear of the band again.  It's like the band got together to play that song,
then broke up.  What's up with that?  Same with "Polar Opposites" and "Center
of the Universe," played for about 3 weeks, then left to collect dust, as if
the songs and the bands aren't good anymore... damn.  Anyway, I do like the
Seattle radio on Sunday nights.  Anyone who wants to hear a good show that
lives in Seattle area, tune into 107.7 fm for the Young and the Restless
between 9 and 11 pm.  They play NW bands like MM, Death Cab, Quasi, etc.  If
you don't live in Seattle, go to www.1077theend.com and listen on the
internet.  BTW, why is We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes such a bad
cd??? I love it.

--Corey--