I too vehemently disagree with your Moon and Antarctica comment, but then I
read the rest of your e-mail and understand completely.  You like Rush.
That explains everything.  Can there be a more overrated band in rock
history than Rush?  Geddy Lee?!!  And people accuse Isaac Brock of having a
bad voice....

Me?  I'd rather walk on glass or hang out with Kathy Lee Gifford (both
equally painful tasks) than listen to a second of "Tom Sawyer."

Chad