because the if they do ep contained the first 7" they released which is the
demo version..just a rerelease of a 7" thats all..
chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [MMouse]: elliott, and the worst things

What I don't understand is why they released "watermark high" 3 different
times. The 7", on "u.s. songs", and on the "if they do" ep.
I do think they're an excellent band though. They did put out two incredible
albums as Falling Forward and there was only one lineup change since then.
Unfortunately they don't play Falling Forward songs now.

gawd, am i the only one who thinks elliott are
super-overated???!??  they're a singles band, for lack
of a better term...they have three records and five
good songs (1+2 off u.s songs, 1 on the ep, and 1+2 on
false)  They're solid live, but they don't have nearly
enough songs to keep me interested.