> What the hell does this mean?
>
> Personally Bush and Gore scare the shit out of me. If we ever want to
have
> more than a "two party system" then people need to stop voting for the
> "lesser of two evils" just because they want their vote to "count"

i mean, from one of my perspectives..i'm kind of angry that people would
rather just vote for who they absolutely wanna see in office, rather than
the better candidate of the two bad candidates who should be in.  i have
another perspective entirely on this matter, but it is one way to look at
it if you've had to deal, directly, with a party in some way shape or form
that's not to your benefit.
- amy