QT III:
If I could hang, I would be there, homie.  So I'm a
bit jealous but simultaneously relieved that I'm not
there.  Too many movies.  Although, I would like to
sample some of this japanese "red bull" stuff.  Is it
anything like the Schlitz malt liquor?  Bonzai!

I've seen alot of movies this summer, mostly revivals
of old screen favorites since 98% of the new stuff
that has come out this summer is absolute crap.
Summer is almost over, and I feel like I should try to
get out more instead of planting my ass in a theater
seat. Let's get physical.  Let me hear you body talk.

There are some interesting shows in town this weekend:
 Black Heart Procession, Sweep the Leg Johnny. Small
Brown Bike will also be "pedaling" their wares with
STL Johnny.

I heard that BHP is playing some dates with MMouse.
Is that true?  Regardless, I will see them this
weekend.

If I have the energy on Sunday, I will see Sweep the
Leg Johnny and the Cobra dojo.  Monday is Labor day,
so I will have time to bandage my knee and rest for
the semi-finals.

wax on/wax off.

tommy