Ryan asked me to forward this message to y'all:

With all the talk about Nader, I thought it would be
good to send a link the an on-line petition to allow
Nader to participate in the upcoming presidential
debates.  It's at:

http://green.votenader.org/cgi-bin/petition-sigs.cgi

This keeps things interesting politically and gives
even the most lethargic couch potato a way to
participate.

I also got to go to the BTS show in Seattle.  You can
find setlists for nearly every BTS show at
http://bts.23.com.  I also got to record this show.
In an effort to curb $60 sales on eBay (this happened
to my 06.2.99 show), I'd like to offer it to anyone
who'll send me blanks plus return postage.

If you're interested, send 2 blank discs in a well
padded envelope or box.  Include wrapping or a label
with a return address and a stamp for return postage.
$3.20 gets you priority anywhere in the continental US
if its under 2 pounds.

This show was recorded from the soundboard at the Pier
in Seattle.  The signal is mono (it makes a
difference) but sounds really good.  I recorded it
with my Sony TCD-D8.  If more than a few people give a
crap about this, I'd like to see submissions for
artwork.  I'll include full color prints on heavy
stock for your jewel cases if I get anything.

I'll keep this offer open for a few weeks.  I don't
subscribe to the list anymore, so don't bother the
list with questions.

Ryan McDaniel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you want to ask Ryan a question, you can send it to
me, and I'll pass it on (although I'm not sure what
needs to be asked of a man who offers himself so
graciously to the listers like this).  If you are
apprehensive about sending this man yr blanks and
postage, let me be the first to assure you that he is
of the utmost integrity and is obviously doing this
out of the kindness of his great big heart.

chivalry not dead,
*phiL*