I know this topic is a couple weeks old and you've all since moved onto the
more fascinating favorite words bit, but did someone perhaps mention
"Greatest American Hero" during the whole old TV show homage e-mail rampage?
  I can't remember but if not it should have been....what a great
show....ranks right there with "The A-Team," "Knight Rider," "Dukes of
Hazard," and "The Incredible Hulk".....for those of you having trouble
recalling such a show (or perhaps you weren't born yet), here's the basic
premise...a teacher is asked to be a superhero by using special alien suit
with powers he has trouble controlling....woah!

Oh, but wasn't it frustrating that he kept losing his instructions?  And the
song, anybody remember the theme song?  AMAZING stuff.

"...it's just me."

Chad