So, did anyone else think to record the Bumbershoot shows? Well, I went
sunday and monday. Sunday I recorded Glen Philips acoustic (Ex. Toad the Wet
Sprocket front man) and the Posies acoustic. Then Monday I recorded Juno and
Modest Mouse. It was a good couple days. The whole MM thing was crazy. The
line was damn long. I just cut at the very front, right in front of the
cops. They didn't say crap. haha. I got in and turned on my MD recorder just
as MM came out. Perfect. It was good but I like MM at a smaller venue for
sure. It's just not the same when you can't see their faces and there are
mashing retards hurting people.

Neil Johnston