<< with all the talk about people meeting...it made me think that  anyone in
new england on
 this list should meet for the joan of arc show in boston. >>

oh man, I can't wait for this show. I love seeing Joan of Arc live, but the
last two times they've played the middle east it's been ruined by a group of
drunk frat boys who talk loudly through the entire show.

There are so many good East Coast shows in the next two months...especally
around the time of CMJ, obviously. Oh yeah, and this is still on the DL, i
think, but anyone near Boston who likes Sunny Day Real Estate should probably
log onto www.fnxradio.com and sign up for a FNX card...ahem ahem..free
show..ahem ahem.

.meredith.