yup, definitely one of the better albums of the year. best uk album for sure. out of
the hype between BDB, the doves and coldplay, BDB kicks arse over the other two.
bewilderbeast could possibly even be in my top 5!

damian gough has a beautiful voice - falling somewhere between elliott smith and
jeremy enigk :)

i'd recommend buying the album. its well worth it!

cheerio
---
   __&__
  /     \
 |       |
 |  (o)(o)
 C   .---_)  DOH!
  | |.___|
  |  \__/
  /_____\
 /_____/ \
(c) [EMAIL PROTECTED] AIM: polishinghalo
--running on a high from the spirit inside
taking on the world with an innocent smile--
new links @ http://www.geocities.com/spudlee
Osmosis 2SER 107.3 all oz indie Saturday 2pm
mp3s @ http://www.ozmusicproject.net/osmosis
astro spud news @ http://www.sydneytribe.com