Sorry, I haven't been paying attention... what show was this and did
anyone bootleg it?

thanks,
audrey

From: Todd Houlette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: GOD DAMN!!!
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

God Damn, that was an incredible show. I can't believe
how great Modest Mouse was last night. There set list
was awesome and the best versions of Doing the
Cockroach, Teeth like god's shoeshine, and Cowboy Dan
I ever heard. I think Isaac screamed in his guitar on
all three of these. They played a very good mix of old
and new stuff and even though I do like the new album
a lot more now, I still got an even better
appreciation of if after hearing some of the songs
live once again. The set list was something like......
(not in order)

3rd planet
Wild Pack of Family Dogs
Paper thin Walls
Doing the Cockroach
Talking shit about a pretty sunset
I came as a rat
Teeth like god's shoeshine
Trailer Trash
Perfect Disguise
Tiny cities made of ashes
Breakthrough
Cowboy Dan

I think there might have been more, but my mind is
still a little cloudy. That would be a great show to
have been mp3'd.