Dude, it's not even a choice at all!  You go see BE and Pedro and they are
going to be all
confused and dishelved onstage because there is going to be this pounding,
thunderesque
sound coming from miles away and it's going to be Drive In and Murder City
pounding it out.

I'd go with ATDI and MCD just because it will be more fun.  I'd only go with
a show like the
other one if I thought I could reach some transcendental state, but those
bands wouldn't do it
for me like that, so I'd opt for rocking, and rolling, and what not.  I'm
not saying they would
be bad, but I wouldn't take it over the Hard Rock Experience because to me
that's what the live
show is all about.

Did I start this message with, "Dude"?

Sorry.

    002 - "Dustin Summers" <equalsz - re: [MMouse]: oh... my... fucking...
god.

From: "Dustin Summers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: re: [MMouse]: oh... my... fucking... god.

SOOOO.. heres the damn dilema which is gonna be worth it?

At the Drive-In w/ Murder City Devils
  or
Bright Eyes, Death Cab For Cutie, Pedro the Lion and Her Space Holiday?