I just picked up the new ATDI over the weekend and I
know a lot of people were not too impressed with it,
but I personally think it is incredible. Very good
energy and it almost reminds me of Far. Anyone hear
Far? got a chance to see them? see any similarites?
can't stand them? Love'm? Check out "Tin Cans With
Strings To You." Very good album and I feel it is a
lot like the new ATDI. I was also happy to see Andy
Wallace mixed it. They're really getting the big boys.

-t
"insert cool band rock quote here!"