"...the keyboard player from The shins did a little naked dance to the tune
of i cant remember but somebody does more details when i wake up.
dusty in the morning"

dusty, you can't remember?  it was that george michael song.  i don't know
what it was called but it goes something like this...i'm never gonna dance
again, guilty feet have got no rhythm.  so it's easy to pretend, you know
i'm not a fool.  something like that...it was pretty HOTT.  well it's like 5
in the morning and i'm about to collapse.  dusty and i were trying to wake
ourselves up in the car by listenning to rap and clapping our hands and
dancing, well i was, dusty doesn't dance...  dusty rapped a few of his hits
as well.  so where was everyone?  we were standing close to isaak on the
right of the stage.  so, did anyone actually write anything on their hand?
just curious...
barbie