> but let's hear it for the guy trying to sell pants to people in line!
>
> {jyll}

Whoa!  I was standing right next to you in line!  How did you make it home
eventually?  We were all hoping you found a safe way home!

Yeah, that dude, Darrell selling the pants was awesome.  He actually
reminded me a lot of Wesley Willis!  I wonder if he ever sold those
things...

Kenneld, was that you standing right next to me during the show!  Dood, we
should have shot the shit more!  If it was you, you asked me to hold your
place while you went up to the bar.  Oh, well I'll just see you at the next
cool show in Boston...

bye,
Darren