> Without sounding like some kinda intellectual snob

shut up you "intelectual snob".  you sound like such a schmuck who wants us
all to look up to and think "wow, this jeff burke guy is like a god, he
talks purtier than a 20 dollar whore"(note blazing saddles quote).  well
dont count on it...personally, before i read that post i had no personal
biases against you, i still dont, but i do think your quite the
"intellectual snob". actually, you dont seem too intellectual, you seem like
the kinda guy who hangs out at a coffee shop drinking double lattes with soy
milk while reading "oh the road" by jack kerouak, or "hot water music" by
charles bukowski because you like the band.  i dont know what you were
trying to get across by that last post, but this is my response.  i hope it
was long and detailed enough for you...because i coulda just said "shut up,
you suck."

Love and Lemmings~

Blake Sinclair

http://members.xoom.com/berzercker