Hi there,

I have a site running Apache-1.3.6, PHP-3.0.9, mod_perl-1.20 on Solaris with
a Sybase Database. And it has some performance flaws. This site has
thousands of hits per day (not sure of how many, though) and it should be
faster (few images, no animations whatsoever).

Can anybody tell me what could be done here? EmbPerl instead of PHP?
mod_perl/apache tuning? Should database access be done through PHP or
mod_perl? When should I use PHP? and mod_perl? do I need both?

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

./Ricardo Oliveira

./ricarDo

UM CLICK POR TIMOR :
http://www.netc.pt/start/go/timor/timor.html
1$ PARA A MISSÃO TIMOR LIVRE POR CADA CLICK

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com