Good day.
I have 2 things are not very clear to me.
I'm working with ApacheDBI-0.82.
1) Does Apache::DBI cashing for Apache::AuthenDBI and for regular
DBI->connect by Apache::Registry in same time.
I mean one connection per child for authentification and for
Apache::Registry scripts.
The userid/password and dsn are same for both.
Second:
Is there any difference in configuration for mod_perl(below) ?
----------
1) httpd.conf

PerlModule Apache::DBI Apache::AuthenDBI DBI DBD::Oracle
2) httpd.conf
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlModule Apache::AuthenDBI DBI DBD::Oracle
-----
Thanks.

      I don't call, I don't cry , I don't apologize
      All will be gone like a apple tree's white smoke... (S.Esenin)
      http://www.ic.al.lg.ua/~ksv | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      PGP key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]