Here's my problem....

We are in the process of delivering a Web Cast
and we would like to "control" the delivery of
pages to the browser. For example, let's say you
visit a Web Cast and you only need to load the
first page. Subsequent pages are automatically
pushed from the server. While is sounds like a
"meta refresh" solution, the time between
refreshes will vary. Is it possible to write
a Perl module to automatically push content which
is controlled via a CGI? I doubt it's possible on
the server side but my experience with server
push is limited so maybe some of you experts know.

Jim
--
Jim Serio - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Producer, World of Coasters