I have a feature suggestion for future versions of Embperl.

How about a set of tags for BEGIN and END blocks? I can't think of how I would
use a BEGIN block off hand, but I'd find an END block really useful for
footers.

For example, I have an application right now where I use exit to stop
processing when I come accross an error (connecting to a db, etc) but I would
like to have the footer still appear at the end of the page. I know I could
create my own sub and call this when I handle the error and then again at the
end of the page but the cleaner solution would be to have an END block that's
called whether I exit due to an error or if the whole page runs.

---
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

I strive for greatness, but will settle for mediocrity. -- Jason Bodnar