> > I'm probably going to make a version for myself that has EAPI integrated,
so
> > that it will mesh properly with my apache-mod_perl RPM that I've got. I
doubt
> > that I'll end up distributing that version because of crypto hook export
> > problems.
>
> Maybe we could look at the .spec file?

The source RPM is available from the same directory, so you can just download
that and install it on your system. It's particularly insightful if you do a
diff against my apache-modperl.spec file and the red hat apache.spec file.

If you don't want to install the source RPM, just run a "rpm2cpio
whatever.src.rpm | cpio -i " to get at the archived files.

 - David Harris
   Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Services