I've been using mod_perl with Raven's SSL package for some time now, but I'm
building a refresh of our environment with new versions of everything and I
ran into trouble.  I decided to use APXS this time instead of building
mod_perl statically.  Everything compiled and installed fine but Apache
immediately segfaults on startup.  The details:

Sun Ultra Enterprise 3500
Solaris 7 (HW 5/99)
Apache 1.3.9 (built from Raven pre-patched source)
Raven SSL 1.4.1
mod_perl 1.21
perl 5.005_03
gcc 2.95.1 (regular Solaris ld, GNU ld is not even on the system)

I guess I can go back to compiling mod_perl statically, but it would be nice
to get this fixed.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

--
Steve "Pheran" Snodgrass * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * FORE Systems Unix Administrator
Geek Code: GCS d? s: a- C++ US++++$ P+++ L+ w PS+ 5++ b++ DI+ D++ e++ r++ y+*