Tobias Hoellrich wrote:
> I wanted to trap non-existant session-id's by bracketing the
>
>   tie %{$href}, 'Apache::Session::DBI', $id,
>   {
>    DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:sessions',
>    UserName   => 'db_user',
>    Password   => 'db_passwd'
>   };
>
> with an eval { }; block. Once I've done this and send a non-existant
> session-id I get the following in my error_log:
>
>   panic: POPSTACK
>   Callback called exit.

This is a bug in perl, caused by Carp::croak being called inside eval. It's
fixed in 5.005_62, but you might not want to go to a development version.

Unfortunately, I've never used Apache::Session, so I don't know how you can
avoid the call to croak.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I think that's very legible. If you don't, you need to read more perl."