I'm trying to setup Apache::Session under Embperl with a MySQL
datastore. I have multiple machines that will be serving the site thus
all machines will access the datastore. In the documentation it says to
use the DBIStore with a DaemonLocker which is fine. However there seems
to be no documentation on how to use the DeamonLocker. I see it is
opening a port to connect to a process but no where do I see what the
process it connects to should be. Does anyone know what the process is
that it needs to connect to? Is locking even necessary when using MySQL
since MySQL provides its own syncronization?

Thanks

--
Kimbro Staken
Chief Technology Officer