> I'd like to know if the latest Embperl works with Apache::Filter?
> I.e. can I use Apache::Filter to make redirection calls in Embperl
> documents work when using a chain?
>
> I'm thinking of
>
> PerlHandler MyChain::Embperl MyChain::Gzip
>
> where MyChain::Embperl and MyChain::Gzip uses the filter_input() call
> from Apache::Filter
>
> If I'm not mistaken the problem seems to be that embperl should not
> call send_http_header.

Somebody wrote a Apache::EmbperlFilter, but as far as I know it's only
available from the mod_perl mailing list archive. Please read also the other
mails regarding caching and page update.

I don't know how redirection works in this setup. I think the posted Module
needs some polishs...

Hope this helps

Gerald