Should there by any difference between using?:

[-
   pcsuri($_[0]), $rdrloc=$GWCe::pcsuri;
   use Apache;
   use Apache::Constants qw(REDIRECT);
   $req_rec->header_out("Location" => $rdrloc);
   $req_rec->status(REDIRECT);
   exit;
-]

and:

[-
   pcsuri($_[0]), $rdrloc=$GWCe::pcsuri;
   $http_headers_out{'Location'} = $rdrloc;
   exit;
-]

I was having an intermittant problem with my redirects until I started
using the new http_headers_out directive.
The redirect was not being sent to the browser.  It could be I had
another error somewhere, but just wanted to report it to the list in
case someone else notices an issue using Apache redirect inside of
Embperl.

Apache/1.3.9 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.21
mod_ssl/2.4.7
OpenSSL/0.9.4
HTML-Embperl-1.2b10
perl, version 5.005_02 built for i686-linux

cliff rayman
genwax.com