Darrell Collins wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to use Apache::ASP with Apache::DBI and Mysql. When I do a
> select * from table name where id='var'
> some times i get the correct data other times i get old data then i hit
> the reload button i get the correct data.

Depending on the extension used for asp scripts, sometimes
a browser might think the page static html.  Try
$Response->{Expires} = $time , documented at
http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/objects.html

This could also be a common mod_perl type gotcha,
where your variables are being saved and not cleared
between script invocations.  Check out the mod_perl
guide for more info, at http://perl.apache.org/guide/
Try "use strict" with your code, to make sure you
don't have any unwanted globals.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA