Hi,

tied(%udat)->cleanup works! And for some unknown reason the performance of redirection is better (possibly because most of time now the 2nd Apache request from redirection is served by the same httpd without forking another httpd) and Embperl is stabler now without any complaint such as 'panic: popstack..callback called exit..." mentioned in my last email.

also my Session::DBIStore works now. Thanks.

By the way, how to return value from a subroutine defined with [$sub$][$endsub$]. It seems returning nothing now.

Huang-Ming

Gerald Richter ¼g¹D¡G

ok, this could be a possible problem. I will take a look at it. Inbetween you can call

tied(%udat) -> cleanup ;

to make sure all data is written to the File/DB. But be aware, after this call you can't access %udat anymore!

What do I need to do with my database to work with Apache::Session? I mean what tables or database schema are necessary for this session handling to work?
perldoc Apache::Session::DBIStore describes the tables

PS. Besides, what's CVS version?

CVS version is my current developemt version. perldoc CVS.pod in the Embperl directory give you more information about it, but for the fix you need you can upgrade to 1.2b11. (Note setup for session handling has slightly changed, read the docs)

Gerald

Gerald Richter      ecos electronic communication services gmbh
Internet - Infodatenbanken - Apache - Perl - mod_perl - Embperl

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Tel:        +49-6133/925151
WWW:      http://www.ecos.de      Fax:        +49-6133/925152