> I appreciate the response, thank you. But in testing the install i went
> to the examples page and tried the list source in an html format. And
> all i saw was basically raw code, not at all what the results looked
> like on the website. Is there something more basic i am missing here?
> Something in the apache config files that i dont have turned on perhaps?

At least you have to tell Apache and mod_perl, that they should call Embperl
for generating the response. An example config from the docs, is:

Example of Apache srm.conf:

    SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 2285

    Alias /embperl /path/to/embperl/eg

    <Location /embperl/x>
    SetHandler  perl-script
    PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
    Options     ExecCGI
    </Location>

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151