Hi All,

I am using the Sandwich module, but I want a different title for each
page. I've tried putting a SSI cgi in the title of the header file,
which returns the DOCUMENT_URI, but it returned the uri of the included
page (the header). I want the title of the page (document.title
javascript object) to be defined by the author of the page, so I thought
to let him write another file, with the same name as the html but with a
.title extension, and this will be included by an SSI in the header. Can
it be done ? is there some nicer way to do this ?

p.s. - the header file I'm getting is the same for all the pages, thus
it does not resides in the same directory as the page itself.

Thanks in advance.

--

Shay Mandel