>This message is for every proxied request.
>Does anybody knows what does it means ?
>In proxy config I have
>ProxyReceiveBufferSize 1048576
>
>Restarting proxy server doesn't helps.

Are you sure you are getting this message on absolutely every proxy request ?

Maybe 1048576 is a bit too high, are you really buffering that much ? I
have set mine to 10240 but I suspect it might still be too high because
what I am proying is pretty small. I don't get that error though. Have you
tried setting it to a smaller value to see if you still get that error ?
The example in the docs sets a buffer of 2048.

>btw, anybody know what is an optimal size of ProxyReceiveBufferSize
>and does it really works.

No, I'm unsure of how that buffer works, especially I don't know if it
accumulates until it is full or there is nothing more to come, or if it is
using the same kind of scheme as the new mod_cgi which is supposed to use a
more efficient scheme. Knowing more about that would likely be useful for
those of us that are using an Apache proxy to mod_perl.

.Robin
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.