> I've sent this to this list already once before so I apologize
> for resubmitting
> this problem.

And here is what I have answered you, looks like you didn't get that (at
least you didn't replied that it isn't working):

> Note:  The display_errors_as_html method doesn't send out any headers of
> it's own.

But I guess it prints to stdout. You should set optRedirectStdout (in your
server config), to let stdout go to the Embperl output stream. Otherwise
it's send directly and arrives at the browser, before Embperl sends it's
header. That's what you currently see

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151