Hi Jim,

One thing you could try--this is a hack, not a solution--is to use Apache::Log,
create a subroutine to be used as a PerlLogHandler, and use $r->push_handler
to make sure it gets called. Or create a separate module and set that as the
PerlLogHandler in the conf file.

Or, even more of a hack, use $r->log->warn("message") (or $r->log->error() or
whatever) and do it yourself.

darren

--
Paul's Law: You can't fall off the floor.